URBASER, S.A. (herein after Urbaser), owner of the portal www.urbaser.com and www.urbaser.es, guarantees maximum data privacy and confidentiality for all users providing personal data that is required to access our services.
In compliance with that stipulated in Law Ley 34/2002, dated 11 July on de Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI, in Spanish), the www.urbaser.com Company domain name has been reported to the Mercantile Registry.
Urbaser expresses its commitment to complying with personal data laws in effect at all times and, in order to fulfil this commitment, it has produced this Data Protection Policy so that users can freely and voluntarily determine what data they wish to provide through our website.
Urbaser reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new laws and jurisprudence, or business practices. New editions will be published on this same site.
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13 December on Personal Data Protection, users are informed that the personal data they provide to us will be handled and become part of files owned by Urbaser, whose current address is at Camino de Hormigueras, nº171, 28031 Madrid.
According to applicable regulations, the Files are registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency’s General Data Protection Registry.
Automatic personal data handling and retrieval is used to respond to your queries, send information on our services through traditional and electronic means, and evaluate a Company job or any other service related to Urbaser’s activity that we deem of interest to you.
Unless specifically established to the contrary, it will be necessary to provide all data requested, as Urbaser will not be able to provide user requested services without it.
Urbaser guarantees the adoption of the technical and organisational means necessary to maintain personal data confidentiality, integrity, and security, and avoid personal data loss, alteration, handling, or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology and the nature of the data stored, with the user being aware that online security is not impenetrable.
For these purposes, and in compliance with that stipulated by RD 1720/2007, dated 21 December, approving the Regulation that governs Organic Law 15/1999, Urbaser informs users that it has produced a Company Security Document, which includes applicable security measures with which all individuals working for Urbaser with access to personal data are required to comply.
Those interested may exercise their rights to access, correct, cancel, or oppose their data by writing to Camino de Hormigueras, nº 171, 28031 Madrid, indicating the Organic Law for Data Protection (LOPD) reference together with a copy of their National ID document (DNI).
URBASER informs Webpage users that their personal data may only be obtained for handling when it is appropriate, pertinent, and not excessive with respect to determined, explicit, and legitimate purposes and context for which it is obtained. This data will be cancelled when it is no longer necessary for, or pertinent to said purpose, or when the owner requests exercising his or her right to cancelation, as long as it is not subject to compliance with legal conservation periods.
URBASER expresses its commitment to comply with data protection laws in effect at all times, which will be handled and used according to the following information once provided.
Personal data protection information
- Company name: URBASER, S.A.
- Tax ID (NIF): A-79524054
- Address: Calle Camino de las Hormigueras, 171, 28031 Madrid, Spain.
- Tel: +34 91 412 20 20 / Fax: +34 91 412 29 07
- Email: email@example.com
What personal data do we collect through our Website?
We can collect or receive your data when you visit the Website, or as a result of your interaction with us when completing forms and questionnaires located in various sections of the website in order to send us your requests for information, petitions, registering on the website, processing your CV, etc.
In some cases, personal data is facilitated directly by the user when contacting or interacting with us through the channels made available for this purpose. In other cases, the user’s personal data is obtained indirectly for merely statistical purposes using cookies in order to analyse the use of our Website, or to provide users with value-added services such as the map of our office locations (consult our Cookies Policy).
- Website user administration and management.
- Addressing information requests made using resources that are available to users.
- Interacting with clients through resources provided for this purpose.
- Processing claims, complaints, and suggestions.
- Cookies: keeping the user’s login registered, providing statistics associated with the Website’s use, the location of our offices, and anti-spam systems (captcha).
- Sending expressly requested communications or information.
- Carrying out satisfaction surveys on the services received in order to properly manage service quality and improvement processes.
- Usage for statistical purposes in order to analyse User behaviour and trends, and to analyse how to improve services provided.
If the data necessary for these purposes is not facilitated, we will not be able to provide our services.
- Sending commercial communications, as well as invitations to events and activities by post and electronic means, as they relate to services and products commercialised in URBASER’s sector of activity: urban services, waste treatment, water management, sustainability, etc. The Controller carries out automatic assessments, profile production, and monitoring work based on the information available in order to personalise handing in compliance with its characteristics and needs, and to be able to target the most appropriate commercial actions.
- Users may present their opposition at any time. Data for these purposes will be saved indefinitely if opposition is not expressed.
Authentication and conservation
- The legal basis for handling data is the consent the User gives when filling in data and ticking the corresponding acceptance box, as well as submitting the various forms, requests, and questionnaires of the various services, sign-up, and registration.
- According to the legal obligations applicable to compliance with regulatory obligations applicable to each case in matters concerning, among others, Venture Capital Companies, consumerism, information services, and the personal data protection obligation reported here.
- In order to maintain the relationships established between URBASER suppliers, clients, and users.
Legitimate interest for the defence of URBASER against possible legal action.
- Fields on forms marked with an asterisk (*) included on the Website are considered obligatory in order to handle your request, or to assess information you wish to provide.
- Periods of preservation:
- Data will be saved in order to comply with legal periods according to mercantile and sector regulations, and in any case where data must be preserved for legal periods in order to comply with possible legal action prescriptions.
- Contact data will be saved during the period in which the relationship is maintained, as long as its deletion is not requested.
- Data associated with your interaction with corporate social network profiles will be saved during the period in which you allow publications on said social network.
- Data saved for commercial purposes will be saved indefinitely as long as you do not request its deletion. Data relating to the submission of CVs and your participation in the labour market will be saved for 2 years.
In all cases, data will be saved for the legal periods of possible legal action prescriptions.
Recipients of transfers and International Transfers
The following data transfers are planned:
- To Public Administration Bodies dealing with communications and the provision of information services, and Bodies dealing with consumer matters in order to address possible user claims.
- In order to address your requests for information or services, URBASER may redirect said requests to entities that are part of the business group controlled by URBASER (herein after, the URBASER Group). Some of these recipients may be located outside the European Economic Area. In such case, we will carry out said transfers only when we have a legal basis to do so, and when the recipient (i) is in a country or is part of an organisation that provides an adequate level of protection, or (ii) has signed an agreement guaranteeing that it will comply with the requirements established in the European Union (EU) regarding personal data transfer to processors outside the EU.
- The job offer and selection policy is managed jointly by all entities that make up the Urbaser Group. Data registered in the section used for said purpose may be communicated to said entities, which may be located outside the European Economic Area. In such case, we will carry out said transfers only when we have a legal basis to do so, and when the recipient (i) is in a country or is part of an organisation that provides an adequate level of protection, or (ii) has signed an agreement guaranteeing that it will comply with the requirements established in the European Union (EU) regarding personal data transfer to processors outside the EU.
- Website analytics service managers: The Website uses Google Analytics services provided by Google LLC. The user’s interaction with the use of these tools implies an international data transfer with respect to the Website, which is analytical and technical in nature. This transfer is carried out under the protection of the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. Information available at:
Stakeholders may exercise their access, rectification, deletion, portability, and limitation or opposition rights by writing to URBASER, S.A. at Calle Camino de las Hormigueras, 171, 28031 Madrid, Spain, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing a copy of your National ID document (DNI) or other identifying documentation.
Stakeholders have the right to withdrawal consent given, and submit a claim to the Control Authority (the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.aepd.es).
The user is the sole party responsible for the accuracy of data provided to URBASER.
URBASER adopts the technical and organisational means necessary to guarantee personal data security in order to avoid its alteration, loss, handling, or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data, and the risks to which it may be exposed.
Lastly, the presence of a SSL certificate can be verified by checking the Website’s properties on your browser. To do this, you should consult the characteristics of your browser in the Legal Notice section.
In no case will URBASER modify its policies or practices to make them less efficient in the protection of our clients’ previously stored personal data, unless clients affected provide prior consent.